Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sisterly Love


A week ago my sisters and I were able to go to a Garth Brooks concert together.  We had great seats (thanks to Geneva hooking it up) and experienced an amazing show.   I always love getting a chance to spend time with my sisters especially now that we are older and are really able to appreciate each other.  In the previous years I have been very focused on training and competing and because of this often times missed little get togethers like this.  I find myself truly appreciating the time I have been able to share with my sisters throughout the past year.  I did not realize how nice it would be to be home and included in on events I use to miss out on.  I am looking forward to the next adventure we share together!

1 comments:

Geneva said...

Great show, but even greater company, Em! Love you